Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Randomness (Cool Kids/Random Pics)


^This is how AD's feeling right now at work. 7 minutes left, though. I'll survive.

Sorry about the lack of posts. Clearly, I've been slacking. WU-SLam is all across the nation right now, so it's tough to give updates on all of us. During the school year, you'll get more about us as a group. Until then, take the summer to learn about us more as individuals.

And no, my cheeks don't make me look like Kanye.

As ya'll know, I'm big on hip-hop. I'm also a Stl native. So, it should come as no surprise that I'll try to put you all on some Stl hip-hop every once in awhile. Right now, the artist on my "Now Playing" list is Black Spade.

Dudes got a mean style to him and makes some nice, soulful beats. His album, "To Serve, With Love" is pretty beast and makes for some great chill-out music. Definitely a breath of fresh air to people in the 314. He's gaining some steam, not only for his raw talent, but for his run in with Charles Hamilton. (Check with Kenny Fresh for that.) Besides all that, I say give him a check at http://www.myspace.com/blackspade .

Much Love to my WU-SLammers
AD!

No comments: